Dr. Raoul G. de la Serna, M.D.

medical practitioner, internal medicine

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Talking about change

I am constantly thinking about change. I feel that everything seems not to be moving at all, as though stuck in mud. It could be that my mind is moving so much faster than the rest of the universe or at least this world and I cannot get what I want. Hey, I never thought of it that way. I could be on to something here.


It could be that my mind is moving so fast that I begin to feel that everything else is not moving at all. This is a wonderful thought and I should be able to find some wonderful use for it. I have just seen the effects of an experiment and it is almost instantaneous.


What does this purport? I could just be fooling myself but that idea would not be true at all.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Black Razr
T-mobile