Dr. Raoul G. de la Serna, M.D.

medical practitioner, internal medicine

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Away from Cagayan de Oro

I had been away from Cagayan de Oro City for a long time which is just something that happens. I thought that I would be back soon every time that I leave. I had visited Loloy de la Serna at his home and I had breakfast there. Loloy gamay was frisky as ever. Time flies and you wonder there they all went. I do believe that something good is happening and I am pretty sure that it will be soon. It has to be. I have run out of time as the calendar has also. I remember this time last year, I had no prospects and nothing to look forward to except my own imagination. I had gone to Cagayan de Oro City to see my dreams and schemes fall apart. What I did have from that time was a few cuttings of green tea from Jessie who assured me that I would have a plantation of them if I so desired because they grow so profusely.

kabuki kabul kahuna kaiser kalamazoo kaleidoscope kali kama-sutra kampuchea kangaroo kansas kaohsiung karachi karaoke karate karma kashmir kathmandu kayak kazakhstan kennedy kent kentucky kenya key keystone khartoum kibbutz kilimanjaro kimchi kindergarten kinetic king-crab kingdom kings kiss kitchen kiwi knights knowledge korea ku klux klan kungfu

Those few cuttings kept me occupied while I dreamed again, this time, of tea, my dream of an empire of virtual real estate lay scattered as my wits were. I had no prospects and no hope with the prospect of having to find another place as my lease had run out.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Black Razr
T-mobile